do i have HIV??
I am boy of 18 years old and just had my first sex....
a day after i had the unprotected sex, i had fever. I hurriedly went to the hospital and informed my doctor. the doctor told me not to worry, that it's nothing serious. A day after that, i looked 4 the girl i had sex with and we went for a test, and we were all negative and the doctor gave me medicine to make me calm down and sleep. Just a day after that, i developed rashes on my face and a scaly rash on my eyebrow. And a day after i woke up with a dry mouth and eyes but my pharmacist told me that is just the side effects of the drugs he gave me. Telling me that I cant get HIV symptoms just a day after exposure.
I really dont know what to do...
is it that i have it or not?? and remember the test said that me and the girl are all negative but i had symptoms just a day after. do i have the virus developing in me?? because i also feel like something is moving in my legs. I'm i just worried??
REMEMBER:Test says we are both negative, but i started having the symptoms a day after having sex
Symptoms don't come that quick and the only way to know if you were exposed is by testing. Test at 3 months to obtain your conclusive test result.
pleaeease do you think that it is possible that i can get HIV from the girl even though she was tested negative??
It depends on when you test after her last unprotected sex.
we went for the test 2 days after having sex, because i was worried and it came up both negative...
what do you think?? can i still be infected??
nd yeah... i asked her many questions like did she had rashes, dry mouth and so on but she said no...
When was her last unprotected sex before having sex with you?
Am in Africa...  i had the symptoms so  a test was done to both me and the girl i had sex with, the test say that we are  all negative. disturbed by the symptoms i asked the doctors here if there is anything possible that could be done to prevent hiv virus from developing in in a person, anyway orn anything  possible no matter how much the medicine or action will cost but the doctor told me that that there is nothing that could be done. so i'm ceasing this oppurtunity to ask all u people and doctors in the developed countries to please tell me if there is anything that could be done...
and is it wise to use herbal medicine?
Your doctor was correct and no there is no herbal medicine that will stop HIV infection.
well i dont think you have it its just in ur mind..
but about 4 days ago i had anual sex withough
protection but the girl n i were virgin but now i have sum rashes
n im scare... is it  possible to  get hiv wen her and i were irgins
but had anual unprotected sex?
Don't be ridiculous.