HIV Prevention Community
does hairy leukoplakia appears so early after infection?
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

does hairy leukoplakia appears so early after infection?

my last exposure was 3 mths back with my gf unprotected... she had tested negative 4 mth back... but i think she might be in window period while testing.. but she told she hadn't had sex since 3-4 mths before she tested...i'm getting psyco...
white patches in lateral border of tounge??
i scrap off half of it goes and half remains(all of it never goes)..it is coagurated as feature of OHL.. and the next morning it comes again.. its been almost 20 days...i've no other features..
i'm so worried ...does OLH occurs so early if i was infected?????????... i didn't had ARS..
Related Discussions
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
186166_tn?1385262982
if you are so worried about whether or not your "g/f" was telling the truth or not...exactly WHY have you not tested yourself???????????????

stop looking for symptoms and go test.
Blank
ya thats rt lizzie.. i'll go and get tested.... before that just wanted to know.. does hairy leukoplakia appears so early after infection?????
Blank
186166_tn?1385262982
test to know your status ! ! !
Blank
does it appear  fuzzy and white, can you feel it on your tongue?-get a test together with your girl to know the truth...i have a friend who has it it came about after 10 days together with candidaisis after bedding a prostitute nd expeciencing a broken condem.
Blank
So, is your friend positive?
I've got a thrush and an OHL together after exposure 2 weeks.
I'm dying!
Blank
SORRY, I wanna send to lifeline172:
what's the test result of your friend?
It seems he has the same symptoms with me!!!
I've got a thrush and an OHL together after exposure 2 weeks.
Blank
Is lifeline172 still here?
Blank
186166_tn?1385262982
this is not a chat room.  you can send lifeline172 a private message to do symptom comparisons.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank