fingering with cut
hello i posted a smilliar question on the std forum but i dont know if they consider HIV, but last week i went to a strip club and went to the vip room with a stipper and she had me finger her, i proceeded until she came.  I looked at my hand and there was alot of vaginal secretion.  I normally bit the skin on my fingers and i noticed that i had a tiny cut (or scab i dont recall) on one of my fingers (from earlier) after i washed my hands (with anitbacterial soap then alcohol).  Could i have contracted HIV in this manner? Should i Get tested? sorry for the repost
No and no.
what if the cut was bleeding? should i get tested? and how long after
No need to test, no risk even if it was bleeding.
According to most of the HIV forums and HIV experts, fingering has no risk even if there is a small cut on your finger. If you have a cut which is severe enough, big enough, bloody enough for HIV virus to be transmitted, you wouldn't have used that finger to finger someone. The girl wouldn't allow you to do so either.