HIV Prevention Community
fingers in vagina

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

fingers in vagina

Hello Doctor,

i wen to a woman with whom i had sex with a condom. i kept my fingers in her vagina , and it was wet, after some time ,evrything ended and i went to wash my penis, i cleaned my penis with the same hand i kept i her vagina, what are the possiblities of me getting HIV?? please reply
hiv is not transmitted in this manner.

hiv is transmitted through...
unprotected vaginal/anal intercourse
sharing iv drug works
mother to child

hiv is not transmitted from fingering...whether you had a cut on your finger or you had vaginal fluid and then whacked off.
THANKS ALOT for the reply lizzie,

i hope i am safe from hiv, and the girl claims she is clean , anyways , after hw many days can i go for tests from  the day of intercourse ??

thanks
You didn't have exposure to HIV, so you don't need testing. There's a higher probability you'd receive a FALSE positive  then revealing your actual HIV status, which is NEGATIVE. Not to mention that HIV tests are not cheap at all despite being offered for free in most countries.

If you ever have UNPROTECTED vaginal/anal sex with a person who is diagnosed with HIV or someone of an unkown status, or shared needles for injecting IV drugs, take a test at 3 months post exposure.