Aa
A
A
Close
flu symptoms after sex
I am concerned I have contracted HIV.

Two weeks ago, I gave and received unprotected oral sex with a 32 year old pregnant (2 months) white woman from Switzerland.  We had protected vaginal sex, but I at one point used the natural lubricant from her vagina as a lubricant for my penis without having a condom over it.  

Three days after we had sex, I came down with a severe fever, headache, sore throat and swollen lymph nodes in my throat.  The fever lasted about two days, the headache about three days, and the sore throat and swollen lymph about three or four days.  These sound to me like the flu-like symptoms associated with primary HIV infection.

Because we had sex so recently (about 2.5 weeks ago), I know that an HIV test will be unreliable (it seems I need to wait 8-12 weeks).  I do not know what I am going to do with myself for the next 8 weeks.  I cannot get this out of my head.

I know that the odds of transmission through unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal sex is very low -- however, I am concerned about when I used her vaginal fluid as a lubricant.

I'm just really worried and scared right now.  
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
there is nothing for HIV
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources