had unprotected sex with hiv positive female
Hello there i am a 24 years old male from uk, a few weeks ago i disgust to discover that my lover was hiv positive and have been on Truvada for a couple of months which she never told me. I am really scare because i have had unprotected sex with her about 5 times. what are the chances of me cashing anything since she is been on treatment? i am planning to go for test on wednesday but i am really scare.
even though she is on treatment...she is still infectious and can tranmit hiv to you.  with that being said...having sex with someone that is positive isnt an automatic hiv diagnosis.  my son and his wife had sex for months before he knew he was positive and she remains negative.
test at 6-8 weeks after the last time you had unprotected sex and then again at 3 months for a conclusive result.
I agree with Lizzie that even with treatment she is still infectious but your odds of not having HIV is greater because it HIV is hard to infect from female to male especially if you don't have any other STDs. Her viral load is also going to be small so you have a greater chance to negative. I hope this helps. Good luck and pray...
The standard statistical probability  per unprotected vaginal exposure is less than 1 in 2000 (x 5) resulting in less than 1 chance in 400 of you having been infected during your relationship.

The good news is this number is an average for all HIV exposures - The fact that she had the infection long enough to know it (meaning not a recent infection when viral loads are very high) and that she was on HAARTS treatments mean you can bet her viral load was probably low to undetectable making her odds of infecting you even slimmer than mentioned above.

Go ahead and get tested but the odds are a long way in your favor. Good luck and God bless.
If you need moral support I'm here.
She is only on Truvada? That is not a full treatment given for HIV. Truvada is never given alone for HIV treatment and yes you need to be tested. The viral load in blood is NOT the same as the viral load in semen.