help me help...have sex no condom for a little time
hello.
i am a male.i have sex with a sex worker(female) ,no condom.when my penis penetrate her vagina,i realize i am in risk for aids.so i stop.   let me think, it is about 2or 3 times for penetratation(about 5 seconds) ..please help me
am i in risk?i donnot ejaculation.
and as we know,we  have a hole in front of our penis,is it called urethral orifice?when ejaculation,it can eject virus of hiv?i do not eject,just penetrate for 5seconds,can virus deposit in my penis?
help me......i am in hurry...
Unprotected penetration is an exposure to hiv. You should test. Until then try to be calm!
1...you are only at risk IF she has hiv.  makes me wonder WHY she would have unprotected sex with you...she must have it with others too.

2...you ejaculating or not makes no difference

now...the good thing is...it is not likely you contracted HIV with the minimal exposure you had, even if she is infected.  it is much harder for a man to contract hiv from a woman than the other way around.

you need to test to know your status.
a 4 week duo or a 6 week antibody will give you a good indication of your status.  if either is negative, you can breathe a sigh of relief because it is highly unlikely that your status will change when you test at 3 months for that conclusive result.

in the future...WEAR CONDOMS ! ! !