help me i am so worried
some one from my house who have HIV+ he shave and put his shaver in bad and may be aftere 20 or some mint i did not notice that and i just go bad it get cut in my nee and after may be a mint i i see a kind of scratch  mark and after a mint it start bleeding and i just washed it with alcohol and the guy told me he rained with water and dry it .but i am not sure about any thing i am just worried so much and i need to wait 3 moth with worrying oh

This discussion is related to Please help me on my LOW RISK exposure.
Not a HIV risk,.testing not required... Move on
what make you sure about it
Dear frd HIV virus does not live outside in the atmosphere, this is not risky exposure
yes i believe that ....but what i mean is that may be if there blood in the shaver is possible but.... my hope is since the guy told me he alwrady renshed it do you think .....i am so so worred plz explan to me evey thing you can plz and alos my wound is not bleeding when i get cut first just if you know such thing plz
No one in the history of this disease has ever been infected by a shaver. You will not be the first. The HIV virus is so fragile that it is completely unable to infect once exposed to air. You are worrying for nothing there was no risk and there is nothing for you to be afraid of.
thank you so much i least it is helping