HIV Prevention Community
help!!

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

help!!

A few months ago o started experiencing very itchy legs.. after I itch them I get little red dots and my legs become very hot and really red dots starting to make make other parts of my body itch! I need your help! I recently had chlamydia but got that taken care of I can't think of anything else that it would be so I could really use your help! I'm scared it could be hiv
It's not related to hiv at all. Go to a dermatologist.
It would be nice if you told us what your possible exposure was so we can advise you.
Avatar n tn
I just recently went to college so I don't know
How could you think you have HIV if you never had a risk?

Avatar n tn
Well I was reading on the internet... all I know is that I tested positive for chlamydia but I've never been sure with anybody I've slept withbif they have had hiv or not... I recently went to college like I said so I ddidnt know if I could be having a allergic reaction to something or what is going on I was hoping somebody would have an idea