HIV Prevention Community
herpes

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

herpes

yea i have never had unprotected sex but i have had odd lumps on my prostate one became large and resembled a pimple it didnt really bother me in regards to pain or irritation it poped and formed a blister similar to what i hear herpes does. the other lumps on my prostate have been there for aslong as i can remember well before any type of contact with another i have had sex with one person who had only had sex with me and i always used protection

what the hell is this
Man if you can see your prostate, you best be getting to an ER. Herpes would be the least of your problems.
I need help interpreting my herpes results.....for my herpes results I got a 7.0 for herpes-1 IgG and a 0.1 for herpes-2 IgG.... Does this mean that I have herpes and can I infect my partner if we have unprotected sex?
Wrong forum, this forum is HIV specific.
Ok thanks