HIV Prevention Community
hiv and leukopenia

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

hiv and leukopenia

i had an exposure since 5 months. I was in a massage and i licked the girl's nipples for 1 minute.  No intercourse at all.
I know that nipple licking by many is not a risk but i am not sure if there was breast milk or not.  I had several HIV antibody test till 5 months and all are negative.  recently i had CBC test and found that my leuccytes are low 3300 and i have leujopenuia.
1) does it mean that i have HIV but not yet antibodies
2) does it mean i have weak immunity?
3) is licking nipple can be a risk?
4) is WBC count 3300 very low ( i had a cold as well)

thank you for your help
1) No
2) I have no clue
3) NO
4) No clue

You DID NOT HAVE A HIV RISK. Stop testing and accept it.
thanks Vance
But i read that nipple discharge can be like breast milk and can (theoretically) cause HIV, i got scared when i found that my WBC are low which means i can be easily affected.
Breast milk is only a concern for an infant with no immune system. I'm assuming you are a grown adult and therefore it is not a risk for you at all.  

As for you CBC results those are never used for diagnosing HIV so you can quit posting about it now.

To summarize, you had ZERO risk of HIV so you can go away now.
ok thank u so much:)