HIV Prevention Community
hiv and stapler pin
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hiv and stapler pin

i read from dr ewh that hiv can be transmitted by a stapler pin prick. i got pricked immediately say less than 10 seconds by a pin prick. is it possibleto get hiv .
24 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
173692_tn?1371540094
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
Blank
i asked this question for the first time today. its a post from dr ewh, thats the reason why i am asking.
Blank
the reason i am posting is because i read a post from dr ewh saying hiv may be transmitted from a pin prick. kindly answer.
Blank
pl answer the concern re dr ewh's comment, can i get hiv from a stapler pin prick say in less than 10 secs from someone who already pricked himself.
Blank
186166_tn?1385262982
Blank
thanks i read it, there was another post where he said there are slight chances of hiv from solid penetrating needles.
is a stapler pin a solid penetrating needle.
Blank
186166_tn?1385262982
MOVE ON ! ! !
Blank
yes i want to but just concerned. is there any possiblity that i can get hiv from a stapler pin that has pricked someone 10 sec or less before me. that person is hiv positive, pl answer.
Blank
186166_tn?1385262982
i answered you REPEATEDLY yesterday.

move on ! ! !
Blank
okay. is there no possiblity whatsover. pl answer one last time. can i have unprotected sex with my wife without fear. you said i dont need testing.
Blank
186166_tn?1385262982
I ALSO ANSWERED THESE QUESTIONS YESTERDAY

MOVE ON ! ! !
Blank
last question:
can i be 100 % sure and stop thinking about this.
i appreciate your service & thank you. please answer this question directly.
Blank
You can be 100% sure you don't have HIV.Now move on.
Blank
thank you sir. just wanted to know why dr ewh mentioned in one of his posts that there was a slight possiblity.
Blank
I can't answer that but I do remember a post a while back where Dr Garcia had a similar question and said it was no risk.
Blank
so, can i be 100 % sure that i don't have hiv and can have a normal unprotected sex with my wife.
Blank
you can be 110% sure you don't have HIV and yes ofcourse you can have unprotected sex with your wife.
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Hi there -

Please understand that you are taking away valuable and limited time that our experienced members use to volunteer here by asking questions that have already been repeatedly answered.  The answer will not change, and it's time to let these members assist other people with new questions.

Emily
Blank
thanks a lot. i was just a bit concerned about the comments by dr ewh in only one of his posts. has anybody got hiv by a stapler pin prick- even if it is immediate.
Blank
No they haven't and you won't be the first.Please seek professional help for your phobias--All the best.
Blank
can i just forget about the whole thing & stop worrying about pin pricks anymore. Each time i handle a pin i get worried.
Blank
Please seek some professional mental help,this is not an HIV concern.
Blank
186166_tn?1385262982

Emily_MHModerator  
18 minutes
Hi there -

Please understand that you are taking away valuable and limited time that our experienced members use to volunteer here by asking questions that have already been repeatedly answered.  The answer will not change, and it's time to let these members assist other people with new questions.

Emily
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
This thread is now closed.  All questions have been answered several times.

Thanks,

Emily

***********************  CLOSED THREAD  **************************
                        NO MORE POSTS, PLEASE
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources