HIV Prevention Community
hiv from vaginal fluids
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hiv from vaginal fluids

In late May I had protected sex with a prostitute in Southern Africa. Before insertive vaginal sex, I fingered her vagina briefly and maybe used the same hand to put on condom. It didn't rapture but since this was the very first time for me to be unfaithful, I developed panic attack symptoms (my doctor said) I had palpitations, burning and tingling sensations in hands and legs, high temperature, fatigue, loss of appetite and also lost weight. After 7 weeks got a negative antibody test, and full blood count which was fine, but I feel constantly depressed and unwell. Recently I have developed an obsession with my lymph nodes and feel as if they might be swollen, especially under the jaw and neck stiffness. Now I confuse everything with ARS plus am recovering from flu in this my 12th week. Could I have contracted hiv from this exposure? could my 7-8 week test be reliable. please give me info. am dead worried
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
You never had a risk.
Blank
sorry, I said late May. it was actually March
Blank
Doesn't make a difference you didn't have a risk.
Blank
just that simple Teak? why. because things feel upside down in my life and I don't feel as fit as i think I should be
Blank
Then see a shrink, you never had a risk.
Blank
thanks teak
Blank
Could someone tell me why psychosomatic, panic attack etc., leads to symptoms so real and so similar to ARS. I really wonder why is it possible that a totally healthy person to develop all symptoms just because of pyscho stress??!? Sounds like Chinese mythology and witchcraft.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...