HIV Prevention Community
hiv needle stick

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

hiv needle stick

I was actually coming in a bus after finishing my night shift and while coming i sat on some seat. There were many people in the bus. When i sat i actually felt very painful sensation. Later i saw there was a needle. It fell down. That needle actually went around 3mm inside my skin. I'm honestly not sure if something was injected or not but i started bleeding after that. Infact a little bleeding. I see that wound is still visible but penetration was about 3mm. Is it possible to inject blood into blood stream by sending needle about 3mm deep or still it needs to be deeper enough or it has inject only into veins. I would say that needle was like 3 minutes older. It happened. Please help me.