hiv negative but symptoms are killing me
in 2011 i had sex with a prostitute condom broke near to my testicles. so i removed it and washed my penis with soap, in march 2012 i had high fever for one days, i was searching google for hiv in this time period. after June i had swollen glands and fever fatigue. after that im getting flu like symptoms every 2 weeks, in November i had rash , blurry vision . . i Google it every time it shows hiv symptoms, so i went to std clinic in feb 11 2013 (421 days after the condom broke) . so they took my blood sample the test said i was hiv negative it was 100% accurate test. so i was happy . after a  week i have mouth blood blisters . i have reading all the std symptoms in the internet i thought i m having herpes so i went to the std clinic again . the dr said i am ok nothing to worry you are streeseed. and blames me for overreacting . she is a highly trained professional who works with 100 s of hiv patients and std patients

my problem is why im getting lymphs and cold chills every time , i want to kill my self . am i over reacting now i have lymph node in my groin area .
You don't have an HIV concern and this forum is HIV specific.