HIV Prevention Community
hiv negative but symptoms are killing me

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

in 2011 i had sex with a prostitute condom broke near to my testicles. so i removed it and washed my penis with soap, in march 2012 i had high fever for one days, i was searching google for hiv in this time period. after June i had swollen glands and fever fatigue. after that im getting flu like symptoms every 2 weeks, in November i had rash , blurry vision . . i Google it every time it shows hiv symptoms, so i went to std clinic in feb 11 2013 (421 days after the condom broke) . so they took my blood sample the test said i was hiv negative it was 100% accurate test. so i was happy . after a  week i have mouth blood blisters . i have reading all the std symptoms in the internet i thought i m having herpes so i went to the std clinic again . the dr said i am ok nothing to worry you are streeseed. and blames me for overreacting . she is a highly trained professional who works with 100 s of hiv patients and std patients

my problem is why im getting lymphs and cold chills every time , i want to kill my self . am i over reacting now i have lymph node in my groin area .
You don't have an HIV concern and this forum is HIV specific.