HIV Prevention Community
hiv phobia and cant go testing. Do I need testing?

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

hello doctor ,first of all sorry for my english I hope that you will undertand my story. my exposure is almost 2 years ago. I am male ,mid 30 and circumsized .I had one time protected vaginal sex .I used trojan condom .I put the condom on , but  it was wrong side about 3 cm and turned upside down and used the same condom .I was on top and i think that condom was intact after sex(condom was on entire sex) , did condom small leak ? do i need to water test or can I  notice ?
after sex I didnt check the condom but there was semen in the condom.I had no hiv,no std before this exposure.
she is not csw .I know her friend too.she claims that she has no hiv also i ask my  female partner before and after sex . She said that she is no hiv,std etc and she said I have been testing every 3 months even though I use condom
she is from albany NY.
here is my questions?
1.do I use condom corectly and consistently?  
2. i have hiv phobia and i cant go testing. do i need testing?
3.how is hiv rates in albany ny ?
4.I can find her. if i ask her any test results for last year ,do you think that is appropriate to ask these things?
5.i had some urine tests and blood test but not specific hiv tests but urine is clean no bacteria negative protein,glukoz bilirubin lokosit etc.. and normal 22 parameter blood test results.I have no symptoms at all.I know that it will take time but hiv destroy somethings in the body and show abnormality in these tests?
thanks for your great service to inform people for health issues.
regards
you had NO risk and do not need testing
Thank you lizzie !!! Could you have any idea or experience about my questions? Sorry for the late comment thanks again
Hello teak .i will appericiate your comments about my exposure .thanks
Have nothing to add to what Lizzie has already advised you.
Condom are not 100% safe Sir for HIV and will reduce the risk only.
Move along, condoms are 100 percent effective when used correctly and consistently.