HIV Prevention Community
hiv prevention

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

hiv prevention

hello.my name is daniel.right now imworrying about my heAlth.2weeks ago i go to strip club.and after that i take one girl with me.and we having sex on that night.we kiss each other(french kiss)and i lick her thing and fingering.at the end of it i take out my condom and masturbate with my hand.whats worried me is that the hand which hand that fingerd her thing.and the hand that take out my wet condom.can i get infected?sry about my english.
Tags: HIV
Zero risk from what you describe.You used protection for a start and Hiv transmission occurs inside the body not outside it.Also,Hiv becomes inactive as soon as it is exposed to air and therefore unable to infect you.Your safe.Relax.
there is no risk, i think...
thx for the info.how about lick her thing?what is the risk to get infection
Oral sex is zero risk,along with fingering and masturbation.You have nothing to worry about.
No risk, oral sex is safe.
oke thx.thats was totaly can calm my self.wish u all the best helping others in need