hiv risk with condom
last night I had sex with a girl who seemed to have quite a bit of past partners........I had protected vaginal and unprotected oral with her..........I checked the condom and it looked to be intact......I then used the water test.........when I filled it up some water dribbled off of sides due to the sink water being on too hard.......I wiped it off with a towel and it held water very well........no noticeable leaking as of I could tell........what are my risks in contracting anything.........I would assume if the condom failed it would b a small hole.......more like a huge blow out correct????
You don't have to water-test condoms- when they break it's an overt rupture. You need to calm down and get a grip- you had protected sex and therefore have no reason to be concerned about HIV.
would water leak out if the girl was evil and put a pinhole it it???? I trustt no woman my age
Guess you don't need to trust someone to have sex with someone but to have the thought that someone is evil and is going to poke a hole in the condom? Come on, really. If it had a hole any hole it would break.

You had no risk.
If someone put a hole in it, you would have had your bare penis in your hand.