HIV Prevention Community
hiv test

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

hiv test

First of all i really apriceaite that you and your team doing a great job here to help people who are worried about hiv

my quastion is i had sex one month before with women she is not a S.W but i dont know the status hiv of her that episode just was brief (i inssert my penis inside of her just a quater not even half  within 5 to 7 second i relised this is not good  so i take it out and she help me to cum through blowjob) and i had just one time with her.

however i deside to get tested my self becouse seriously i am worried about that episode so test was don on 29 days after this exposuser based on HIV antibody 1 & 2, performed on fourth generation ECLIA Cobas 6000 utilizing electrochemiluminescene and result come out 0.182 cut off rate 1.0 please advice do i need to retested again at 6 week or this test confirm my status that i am hiv negative

thank you again for your kind noble assistant
You had a minuscule risk given the brevity of exposure. While this forum recommends testing according to a 3 month window period for a conclusive result, I would fully expect you to continue to test negative upon additional testing.
you need to test at 3 months for a conclusive result.