hiv test
First of all i really apriceaite that you and your team doing a great job here to help people who are worried about hiv

my quastion is i had sex one month before with women she is not a S.W but i dont know the status hiv of her that episode just was brief (i inssert my penis inside of her just a quater not even half  within 5 to 7 second i relised this is not good  so i take it out and she help me to cum through blowjob) and i had just one time with her.

however i deside to get tested my self becouse seriously i am worried about that episode so test was don on 29 days after this exposuser based on HIV antibody 1 & 2, performed on fourth generation ECLIA Cobas 6000 utilizing electrochemiluminescene and result come out 0.182 cut off rate 1.0 please advice do i need to retested again at 6 week or this test confirm my status that i am hiv negative

thank you again for your kind noble assistant
You had a minuscule risk given the brevity of exposure. While this forum recommends testing according to a 3 month window period for a conclusive result, I would fully expect you to continue to test negative upon additional testing.
you need to test at 3 months for a conclusive result.