HIV Prevention Community
hiv
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hiv

hi, yesterday i was heavy kissing this girl who was kissing  this other man, after i kissed hr i realised i had a cut on my lip frim the day before. can i catch anything of here pease can you help

thanks
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Nope, your fine.
Blank
Nope, your fine.
Blank
you are fine!
Blank
Guys, why in many other pales it is being said that kissing could transmit HIV?
Blank
Because in many other places they are wrong. I dated a Girl with HIV for 3 years and french kissed her and fingered her for hours at a time. I am Negative to this day!
Blank
Then why you are extreme stressed;)? Just jocking, and I hope you will be always negative tested.
Blank
The last time with her was in 1998. I have tested negative out to 2007 (just physical's and regular testing) not out of fear of her. I never had sex with her. I didn't know she was positive for the couple years. When I found out I went and asked some general questions from a doctor. Kissing and fingering is not a risk! I kept dating her on and off. She was always a very fragile person mentally. She loved me one second and didn't the next. I understood were it all came from and that is why I stayed with her. I actually had a stupid risk which I now don't consider a risk!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank