honest opinion
I had a low risk exposure a few months ago where i had protected sex and unprotected oral with a young lady with lots of deep kissing.. That was on Dec. 28th.. tested on jan 15th duo test and it was negative.Then on March 2nd i was at at friends house and we started to deep kiss before i said goodbye and i had a core sore on the corner of my mouth that was OPEN..Later that week I went to the urgent care for a two canker sores in my mouth the dr that saw me says it could have come from a few things..then she mentioned AIDS and my heart sinked!!  i know i've had the sores in my mouth for sometime but just thought it was a bad tooth...after she made that statement i went to my regular Dr. to get another HIV DUO test on March 12th ..This one came back indeterminate..So he told me to come back in 5-6 weeks. I went back in 5 weeks and took another test..THIS ONE CAME BACK INDETERMINATE AGAIN..I took ORAQUICK home test at 5th and 7th week after the MARCH 2nd EXPOSURE both were negative!!.. How can i explain 2 indeterminate test? I know the kissing part is said to be NO risk!! but thats all that happened
You had a no risk exposures.
So you're saying something else must be causing the inderterminate results?
Yes, as you never had a risk.
OHHH I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THEY SAY IM A HEP B CARRIER!! WOULD THAT CAUSE IT YOU THINK??  HAD HEP B FOR YEARS!!
I don't know why you want to know so much what caused the inder. test. You didn't have a risk, tested negative after those 1st tests.
I'm sorry guy but i was losing sleep over it so i guess an inderterminate in my case is NEG!! Thanks and at the time i didnt know that i DIDNT have a risk it was thru reading that i started coming up with different questions..Again thanks for your help.. i was just trying to help put my mind at ease after 8 weeks of panic!! Didnt mean any harm
No harm done, but wanted you to see that your looking for an answer that you can't find, but more important is not even valid based on risks and then backed up by other tests.
so its pretty much no need to test at 12 weeks.. i just need  to let it be and take my NEG oraquick as i had no exposure? thanks for your help again..
no reason to even think of the tests you took, YOU DID NOT HAVE A RISK.
vance am i being paranoid?? cause at 8 weeks i have a cold,headache,right shoulder ache and i think my glands swollen..i keep thinking my 7 week test was it.. im afraid all over again.. sorry 4 being a bother..
Reread everything I have written.
i guess guilt is getting to me cause i'm married and kissed another woman.. and being paranoid thinking im going to be the 1st.. thanks for the help.. i was just playing what if's with myself... cause it could have been blood in here mouth that got on my small cold sore i had just open and it was leakin