how soon should i test?
I recently had sex with three different transgender women on 12/14, 12/18, and 12/29 As the insertive partner I used condoms and lubrication on all three occasion I did not experience condom failure I actually replaced the condoms after a certain duration constantly applied lube though on the last encounter the lubrication was water-based and not silicone adding to the last encounter before I replaced the condom I notice what appear to be white matter inside the condom Im fairly certain I did not ejaculate and I also notice a small blemish/break on my penis shaft that the condom covered

My concern is caused by the fact that since the events I have not been feeling well there are moments in which I feel fine then I feel weakness, aches affecting limbs, knees & elbows, torso, and digits, coughing, and clamminess My coworkers have also been striken with illness but I was vaccinated for the flu long before December

Would a 4 week duo test prove to be conclusive?
You never had an exposure.