HIV Prevention Community
how soon should i test?

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

how soon should i test?

I recently had sex with three different transgender women on 12/14, 12/18, and 12/29 As the insertive partner I used condoms and lubrication on all three occasion I did not experience condom failure I actually replaced the condoms after a certain duration constantly applied lube though on the last encounter the lubrication was water-based and not silicone adding to the last encounter before I replaced the condom I notice what appear to be white matter inside the condom Im fairly certain I did not ejaculate and I also notice a small blemish/break on my penis shaft that the condom covered

My concern is caused by the fact that since the events I have not been feeling well there are moments in which I feel fine then I feel weakness, aches affecting limbs, knees & elbows, torso, and digits, coughing, and clamminess My coworkers have also been striken with illness but I was vaccinated for the flu long before December

Would a 4 week duo test prove to be conclusive?
You never had an exposure.