HIV Prevention Community
i m worried

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

i m worried

well friends i am so very scared with my last 25 days exeperience, pleace help me out .....well i had unprotected sex with my college mate...we are good friends, we are together from last one year ...now the thing is i got cut on my penis skin because of oral fun, and i remember later my pennis was inside her not more than 5 to 10 seconds, from that very day i had a bad body ache n weekness which lasted for 10 day, i checked my blood pressure and it was 150/80, i thought it may be because of that so after that automatically i started feeling better than i had head ache and nosal consection for 5 day, till then my bp came down to 130/20 and then i had white layer on my toung and bad throat small sores n running nose also..i talk to her, she belongs to a good family and she is very confident the she is realy fine..i read alot on google so some time i think due to high anxity or bad weather may be the reason.....i smoke also and this throat sores are not new so i m very scared as well as confuse about everything..feeling in stress ....................please help me out  
if you had unprotected vaginal sex with a person of unknown status,the only way to know your status is to test..a test at 3 months would be conclusive

having said that, most likely she do not have hiv..as most people with hiv would not lie about their status..so dont worry your symptoms are most likely not due to hiv..
thanks kumar, you really made me feel better
thanks ..........
well the time is passing on and i have found my anxiety has reduced but one thing is still wondering me, i have nose picking and white layer on tung and now its more than week, whenever i see these happenings my mind again starts thinking........its being a month to my exposure i haven't face fever, digestive problems etc but confusion creates more n more anxiety that why things are not like before..........    
i have found my smoking is increased and alcohol consumption also
n interestingly googling too,,,,,,,,,
please help i am scared and confused ..
hello friends i am in need, after facing continuous anxiety and blood pressure issue i have decided to quit smoking and drinking and i did, i don't know why but these symptoms are not letting me live properly, this is the end of 7th month of my exposure, i have changed my location geographically, two days back i had high fever i had taken crosin and in 1 day i came out of by fever but from that day till now (3rd day) i am facing stomach ache and loose tools ...trust me i try a lot to come out of my fears, i would like to inform you that exact after 1 month(4 weeks) of exposure  i have done with some antibody test and it came negative which was emotionally helpful but even after that fear forced  me to think that needle used for blood test was fine or not .....i know i m sounding like a mad person but thats the time where i need support, i m not feeling week even body pain is very less but scared badly and had negative thoughts all the time.....i am actually waiting for 3 months to complete though i can go for conclusive test but still think may be i am delaying if it is some other issue, please guide me .......
plss anyone reply ..
slight correction its 7th week after exposure, plss help
6 weeks is a great indication you will be negative.

3 months you are conclusively negative.

Most people dont have Hv and your fiend most likely doesn  have it.

seek professional mental help for your anxiety.
Have an HIV question?
100,000+ doctor answers