HIV Prevention Community
i think i had infected my girl friend

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

i think i had infected my girl friend

Hi..i feel very guilty now..i dont know what to do..
On 3 november last year, i had gone to a massage palor..i received:
1. Body massage
2. Handjob
While the session, i also inserted my finger in her vagina and fingering inside her for about 30 minutes.after fingering her, i realised that my skin at the top of my finger( near the fingernail) had peeled back and i can see the red layer under the peeled back skin. I am very sure that the skin on my finger had peeled back WHILE i fingered inside her vagina. I know that you guys will tell me that that is not a risk. But...i had experiencing symptoms:
1. 3 days - i had fever and headache. The head ache was like i'm having migrain and it lasted for about 1 week.
2. 5 day- dark and black spots That look like moles appeared on the back side of both of my arms.
3. 11 day- i had swollen gland on the right side of the neck. Gone to see the doctor and he said that my lymphnode swollen.
4. 18 day- rashes appeared on my arms, chest, stomach and leg. They dissapeared after i applied some aloevera helly but they come back after that.the lympnode still swollen and some new swollen.
5. I also feel muscle ache on my arms and legs.
6. Feel very tired.
7. Always feel sleepy and burning sensation at the eyes.
After a couple of weeks, the symptoms gone but tiredness in the eyes still there and untill now. Sonetimes i also feel tired especially when i'm driving.

What make me felt very nervous is..on 27 january 2013, i had unprotected sex with my gf.on the next day, she had stomachache and diarrhea. I also noticed that black spot like moles also appeared on her arms. 2 weeks after that, she had sore throat, fever, muscleache all over the body,feel very tired and fatigue.yesterday, i realised that she also have some rashes on her arms. She also said that her eyes feel very tired.
This had make me feel very nervous and guilty.
For your information, i'm from malaysia and the masseuse that i fingered was a thai. Please anyone...tell me what happened. You guys always said that fingering is not a risk. But why all of this happened to me. My gf dont know that i had the exposure. I'm not lying..i'm telling the truth here..
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
Plss..do not ban me...i 'm very scared..i dont knowvwhat to do..hlp me
Seek professional mental help. You have already been advised how HIV is transmitted and fingering and masturbation are not ways of transmitting HIV.
Its easy for you to say that...anybody else..pls.
It's easy for him to say that because he knows and shares every day what is a risk and what isn't, with people like you who absolutely REFUSE to listen to reason.  What else are we supposed to tell you?  This would be like a virgin coming to a pregnancy forum over and over convinced she got pregnant through a toilet seat.  What else, after NUMEROUS posts, would we tell her?  To get help.  It's irrational thinking.

This is an HIV forum...you have been told OVER and over that you DID NOT have a risk for HIV.  Your "symptoms" have nothing to do with HIV.  Go see your doctor if they persist, and if you cannot stop obsessing about HIV, then you need mental health help, plain and simple.

Please move along now...enough is enough.
Its not about me..its about my gf symptoms
Move on, your gf didn't contract HIV from you in the situations you've provided.
Tq..i will accpt your advice.
I got tested today...it was NEGETIVE:)))
Expected, you never had an exposure.
Tq 4 all of the advice...you guys are doing great job here
good to hear bro i am living with similar ordeal had multiple handjobs 6 times, three times was fingered and fingered a girl once she tried to have sex put condom on me and tried to penetrate but i stoped her. her vaginal fluid could be felt on condom i have facial rashes which looks exactly like hiv rashes on face its flaky with hair in middle. i think i am gonna die i have midterms cant study or test out of fear.