HIV Prevention Community
inner thigh rash

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

inner thigh rash

i have a rash on my inner thigh it was red circular blotches, and still is on my right side but on my left it has gone into one constant skin covering, with a few blotches on the outside of it, i think it is a sweat rash as i have quite big thighs and have been in a humid enviroment for the past 3 months!i have had tis rash for about a month!! could this be anything more sinister as i have had unprotected sex in this time!! but ive been told that hiv rashes ususally dissapear quite quickly and of their own accord!!
  • risk assessment (3 replies):
    had unprotected sex of sorts was very drunk eight weeks ...[more]
  • red rash (2 replies):
    I have a rash on my thighs and hands. The rash on my thi...[more]
  • Accute HIV Rash (1 replies):
    I had unprotected sex several times with the same person...[more]
  • Rash question (2 replies):
    I was talking to someone about HIV rashes, and they said...[more]
  • Ars rash (8 replies):
    Hi Everyone, i hope you are all well. I was wondering...[more]
If you had a rash with a beginning HIV infection, the rash would not be rarely accompanied with one or more symptoms, which may include fever, malaise, headache, sore throat, swollen lymph nodes.

http://www.medhelp.org/medical-information/show/3149/Acute-HIV-infection?page=1#sec_28980

It sounds like the humid environment you reside in is to blame. If you see your doctor, he should be able to help out with the rash/

All sexually active people (especially those who are sexually active with more than once person) should be tested for HIV regularly as well. You should get tested just for a peace of mind, but I wouldn't expect a positive result.
symptoms dont diagnose hiv.  if you have had unprotected sex with someone and you didnt know their status...then it is adviseable to test.

3 months for a conclusive result
thankyou went doctors it was a fungal rash, developed sore throat with white spots doctor said it was coinsidence, and many people in our town have gone down with the same symptons, doctor said get tested purely for peace of mind!!!
white spots on tonsils!!