is it possible to get hiv from a one time oral encounter (giving)
I went down on a guy i know well the other day (i am a 18 year old bi male, but not even sure what i am yet) I gave him unprotected oral sex for about.... 20 seconds. doubt there was any precum and no ejaculation took place. He claimed he was clean, before we started anything.

The day after, i got a dull tingling sensation at the tip of my penis, and had frequent urination although this has stopped recentley. but the irritating dull pain is still there. i wouldn't even call it pain to be honest.. it's just annoying. First thing i thought was i had contracted chlamydia or gonorrhea, but i haven't had any discharge. It's been 5 days since the encounter. I'm starting to think if anything, i coincidentally developed a urinary tract infection, as the symptoms seem to be leading more and more to them.

What are the chances i contracted HIV from this one off encounter (i haven't had a sexual experience with anyone else, woman or male ever) my oral health is pretty much impeccable, no sores, no ulcers etc
READ READ AND READ THE FORUM.  IT IS FULL OF POSTS REGARDING ORAL SEX.

hiv is NOT transmitted through oral sex...you had no risk.

questions regarding other stds should be addressed in the std forum, as this forum is hiv specific