HIV Prevention Community
is there a risk here

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

is there a risk here

I had sex with a man today....we did not induldge in anal sex....only protected oral sex. (with flavoured condoms). before putting on a condom.i accidently touched his precum....and out of stupidity touched the tip of my penis....i dont know why...am i at risk ??
i forgot to add that we engaged in intense deepthroating...with a condom on...still feels irritating at the base of the throat....
You never had a risk of contracting HIV.
just out of curiosity isnt letting the penis come in contact with precum like dangerous.....
no it isn't.

transmission takes place INSIDE the body...when a penis is INSIDE a vagina / anus.   once exposed to air, it becomes inactive and unable to infect.
I am extremely sorry for posting the same question after 6 days...but i had no choice..My question was regarding This..My penis came in direct contact with my partners penis..and his penis was leaking precum...MY counseller tells me that this is a risky behaviour...and i have everychance of getting infected...since my penis was erect...Now whats up with that..i am almost having a heart attack....!!!
u not infect hiv .you 100%healthy ...anxiety can cause u r problems
Your counselor is clueless.  Frottage is NO risk (with or without genital secretions).  We've already already told you that the only risk is unprotected anal or vaginal sex.
Have an HIV question?
100,000+ doctor answers