HIV Prevention Community
lapdance_tragedy

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

lapdance_tragedy

Hello Doctor,
                       I’m 32 years old married person. Yesterday I went a strip club and had about 4-5 lap dances. During lap dance, stripper (22 years old) unzipped my pants and pulled out my penis which was still inside my underwear. She rubbed the penis with her hands and continued the lap dance. During the lap dance, my penis was still inside my underwear but out of my pants. She was wearing gstring/bikini kind of underwear. The underwear which I was wearing was more than a year old as I ran out of fresh ones on that day. Also my underwear was little bit wet as I went to the rest room before taking the lap dance. I ejaculated in my underwear during the lap dance.

1. What are my chances of acquiring HIV? Can HIV through her virginal fluids enters into my underwear from her gstring and ultimately reaching my penis (tip)?
2. As I said I was wearing old underwear which was also wet. Would my urine and/or semen (ejaculated in my underwear) allow the virginal fluids to easily enter into my penis through my underwear?
3. Lap dance went on for about 25 – 30 mins.  Would Rigorous rubbing/lap dance and exposure to air kill HIV before it touches the tip of my penis?
4. My penis is uncircumcised. Will this be helpful as the tip of my penis is mostly covered with the skin?
5. What are the chances of acquiring other STD? I took HEP B shot about 9 years ago. Last year before marriage I took all the STD tests (Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, HSV1, HSV2 & HIV). All tests results were negative.

I’m ashamed of this incident. Guilt is killing me. My wife is coming home next month from California. Please advise.

Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Its only your guilt that mounting your anxiety level up. You were never at a risk of HIV or other STD transmission through this kind of contact
it would be appreciated if someone comment on my incident.
Avatar n tn
Get tested . I am also in the same situation got tested at 3 month mark and never ever get into this trouble again not worth it
Move on. The orginal poster doesn't need testing he was never at risk.
Avatar n tn
at times a -ve test result will ease your mind, that's what heppend to me though i am not fully recovered yet. I also told my wife that about the trouble i got into.

Listen to Teak he is correct on the risk part.
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
    * After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
    * Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
    * Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
the reason teak is angry with you is because you won't listen to reason. teak and everyone else is right, you were never at risk to get hiv.  it doesn't spread that way.  please do yourself a favor and get counseling.  i know anxiety is high but an expert told you the truth and i reiterate his remarks.  no risk.
Avatar n tn
Sure.. I will move on...