I’m 32 years old married person. Yesterday I went a strip club and had about 4-5 lap dances. During lap dance, stripper (22 years old) unzipped my pants and pulled out my penis which was still inside my underwear. She rubbed the penis with her hands and continued the lap dance. During the lap dance, my penis was still inside my underwear but out of my pants. She was wearing gstring/bikini kind of underwear. The underwear which I was wearing was more than a year old as I ran out of fresh ones on that day. Also my underwear was little bit wet as I went to the rest room before taking the lap dance. I ejaculated in my underwear during the lap dance.
1. What are my chances of acquiring HIV? Can HIV through her virginal fluids enters into my underwear from her gstring and ultimately reaching my penis (tip)?
2. As I said I was wearing old underwear which was also wet. Would my urine and/or semen (ejaculated in my underwear) allow the virginal fluids to easily enter into my penis through my underwear?
3. Lap dance went on for about 25 – 30 mins. Would Rigorous rubbing/lap dance and exposure to air kill HIV before it touches the tip of my penis?
4. My penis is uncircumcised. Will this be helpful as the tip of my penis is mostly covered with the skin?
5. What are the chances of acquiring other STD? I took HEP B shot about 9 years ago. Last year before marriage I took all the STD tests (Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, HSV1, HSV2 & HIV). All tests results were negative.
I’m ashamed of this incident. Guilt is killing me. My wife is coming home next month from California. Please advise.
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusive negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusive negative results or a no-risk situation will be based up the criteria MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
* After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
* Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
* Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
the reason teak is angry with you is because you won't listen to reason. teak and everyone else is right, you were never at risk to get hiv. it doesn't spread that way. please do yourself a favor and get counseling. i know anxiety is high but an expert told you the truth and i reiterate his remarks. no risk.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.