HIV Prevention Community
likelihood of HIV contraction

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

likelihood of HIV contraction

On July 25th 2012 at approximately 5:00am I had protected vaginal sex with a 45 year old woman. I also had brief unprotected oral sex before the protected vaginal sex (she performed fellatio on me for 10 seconds maximum) This woman is american of dominican and dutch ethnicity and from miami florida. We had sex and I changed codoms twice (3 condoms used total).

Before I put the first condom on i did not touch her vagina, but she was dry so i smeared lube on the front of her vagina (no insertion of fingers). after awhile i came a little but did not climax so i pulled out and put the second condom on. My hands did touch the front of her vagina and the first condom obviously. This is where im scared. cause maybe some of her fluids got on the inside of the second condom?!?!?

We continued sex until i fully climaxed/ejaculated. i pulled out again and changed condoms again (3rd condom) because i was still semi erect, but we could not continue because i could not get full erection. on this third condom there was no insertion of penis in her vagina. At the end i put my bare middle finger on top of clit for 10 to 15 seconds while she fingered herself. At the end i went to the bathroom and urinated and washed my penis with soap and water.

I went to the hospital because I am neurotic Also because i am neurotic and a gifted liar/actor a made up a story about having unprotected anal sex with a street worker to convince them to give me PEP. So 33hours after possible HIV exposure, I ingested my first dose of PEP pills (Truvada and Kaletra). I took the pills consistently for 28 days (one blue truvada pill every 24 hours and two yellow Kaletra pills every 12 hours). The regimen ended August 22nd 2012.

Today is one week later. im going insane. i do not want HIV. I will take a duo test on September 19th 2012 (28 days after PEP and 57 days after possible HIV exposure with woman of unknown status.

What is the likelihood that I have contracted HIV from this woman??? I am an American Male 26 years old and the sexual encounter happened in Barcelona, Spain.

side note: the doctors also gave me Zitromax and Denavir (single doses for possible chlamydia, Gonorreah and herpes infection). I took them immediately.

No chance at all.
thanks