HIV Prevention Community
menstruation blood, unprotected frottage/grinding

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

I always practice safe sex, with a condom, usually.

Last night I came home with a girl, but after realizing that she has a heavy menstruation I decided not to have sex with her, even with a condom.

Instead I masturbated (without a condom), and came on her butt cheeks.

- she had no tampon, and the whole vaginal/anal area was covered in blood (her menstruation was very strong)
- i remember touching her butt shortly before I came, with the tip of my penis, but I cannot say for sure if my uthera came into close contact with the blood
- the blood was not dry (something that makes me headaches)

I know that the virus dies shortly in non-laboratory conditions when exposed to air, yet her menstruation was extreme, and the blood was fluid. I also understand that no penetration means 99% no-risk. But now I am getting crazy when thinking about that whole situation. because I know that she has been sexually active a lot recently with different men.

Even though I answered my questions probably myself, any advice would be highly appreciated.

Best,
Alex

bro, you didn't have penetration, means there is no risk. and the virus dies in the air, her bloods gotta enter ur urethra massively and in a non-air situation in order or you to have a 1/500-1/2000 chance of infection (only if she is hiv+)
well there is some timeframe while the virus "dies".

I just want to be certain, so I won't ose any risk to other people. Can I be sure that that situation wasn't risky at all and I don't need to get tested?