HIV Prevention Community
multiple symptoms and lingering dry mouth and neuropathy negative test....

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

multiple symptoms and lingering dry mouth and neuropathy negative test.

Does anyone here experience persistent dry mouth and throat and white coated tongue and peripheral neuropathy (Burning, stinging, tingling feet and hands which is persistent?

This has occur after 3 months of lowgrade fever and 2 episodes of hives after fever subsides which lasts for 3 days each.

I was tested twice using a rapid test from CHINA which is BEIJING BIOD BIOTECH in a hospital using serum sample and both are non reactive. This was 2 months and 3 months post last possible protected exposure. 4 and 5 months post high unprotected exposure.

Could this be HIV?
Could i rely on my negative test?
You don't have HIV.
Why have you come to that conclusion Joggen? Aren't my persistent symptoms suggestive of HIV.

I am male and still 27 and could not realize why i am having all these except for being exposed to HIV and possibly infected.

I doubt my test because what was used in the hospital is a test not approved by FDA. I am from the philippines.
And having dry mouth and neuropathy is not common in young adult male especially at my age.

So could i rely on my test even if it's not fda approved?
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/Is-this-HIV-im-so-scared/show/1719686#post_7875385

Reread the answers you've already been given on all of your threads.  We're not going to keep repeating ourselves.
I was just so bothered about my burning and tingling hands and feet and so dry mouth that i almost could not make saliva and white coated tongue which all has persisted for months now?

Do you know people who have the same symptoms as mine and tested negative?

Nobody could explain my symptoms. We don't have an HIV specialist in our place.

Could i rely on the tests i took though not FDA approved?
I am so sorry for always being persistent in asking question. I am just so confused and bothered.
I have this what it seems to be oral hairy leukoplia on the side of my tongue. I could not sleep anymore. My feet burns bad and my mouth is really dry that i don't have saliva even cottony saliva.

I am dying.

Help
There is nothing more that this forum can offer you. I suggest that you focus on treating your anxiety through a mental health professional.
Thanx Joggen,

I just hope this is just anxiety but i really am in great doubt about all these being anxiety because of the severity and their presence being constant, 24/7, and the duration has become chronic.

Any suggestion,, idea, advice?
This is forum is not an appropriate place to discuss suicide. We can't help you. It is imperative that you speak with a mental health professional ASAP.
Joggen,

I really a so anxious. Do you really think my test were conclusive though it was not FDA approved and it is from a small chinese company? I don't know why the hospital is using it.
It´s fully conclusive, I had the worse symtoms (symptoms) suchs as lost 10 kilos weight, rash on my back, gengival bacterial infection, night sweats, dry mouth, mouth ulcers and all my tests came negative after 180 dias post exposure and my partner was confirmed HIV+. Now I dont have any of those symptoms, i believe i´m 10000% negative, when u accept your status teses symptoms will disapear, believe in it.
My risk was extremely high given it was receptive anal.

My peripheral neuroipathy is worst as well as dry mouth and coated tongue and what seems to be OHL in sides of mouth. I also had 3 montyhs of low grade fever and featigue followed by 2 episodes of hives.
I had it on my mind to believe in the test but the symptoms are not leaving and they are getting even worst.

what do you think about it?
One more thing, you never had fever and that is reassuring!
Much of what you describe sounds entirely consistent with anxiety symptoms. Staying on HIV forums isn't going to help.

This thread has gone far enough. This forum is HIV specific and it clearly is not your issue. You would be much better served posting in the Anxiety forum.
a negative test result, at the appropriate time, TRUMPS any and all symptoms that you are having.  you DONT have hiv and it's time you move on from this forum, as it is hiv specific.
correct, but fever, rash, diarreia, cold, can be a lot of things, for sure it´s not ARS symptoms  because they last 1-2 weeks, i´m from Brazil, and we never had a case of lateseroconversion, we believe that it´s a urban myth, . we never had one case here in Brazil according to Public Healthy Departament. The tests perform in Brazil are the same in USA. antigen+antibody, antibody, ELISA, ECLIA(ROCHE OR ABBOT manufactures), CMIA, ELFA, EIA, RT-PCR (ROCHE OR ABBOT).
I am from the Philippines and the tests i took in a hospital is from China and found out that the company is a small biotech company and their website is not anymore existing. Thecompany is nowhere to be found that is why i am so concerned about the accuracy of the test.
Blank Reply
Blank Reply
Then talk to someone at the hospital where you took the test if you have an issue with it. Nobody here knows anything about the test you took. I don't understand what you expect us to tell you.

what do you think about tests which are not approved by FDA? Do they yield false positive or more false negative?

The hospital used it for blood screening.

Do you really think i am clear despite having all these real symptoms i am having which are always constantly felt?
If you are that concerned contact the hospital or clinic that done your testing.
Thank you for your advices.

I am sending email but they are not responding.
Then I suggest you make a personal visit.
Ok. Thank you. But you really think i have conclusive results?
Hello everyone. Just curious if anyone else has had similar symptoms. 3 weeks ago I had started experiencing numbness in  my big toe, which two days later turned into both my feet burning. A few more days passed, then my shins became slightly numb, and stayed that way. Now my hands are having similar symptoms. I have had two different blood tests with two different doctors, with urine samples. Which both came back normal. I also had an A1c blood panel which came back normal. I'm puzzled. Anyone have any thoughts?