mutual masturbation & penis-to-penis frottage
Hi everyone, I am gay and I had an encounter 3 days ago with a guy who had unknown HIV status. What we did was firstly mutual masturbation, followed by a brief 1-2 minutes penis-to-penis forttage (I was holding his and mine in my hand, which I belive I had his pre-cum on my penis from the early masturbation). Then I jerked him off, and when he cum there was no direct semen contact to my penis. No penetration no oral sex at all.

The problem is, the masturbation he gave me was intense and I felt my penis tingling and irritated at that time. Shortly after this, my penis contacted with his pre-cum during the forttage stage. I did not see any visible irritation or abrasion on my penis afterwards, but felt mild irritation in next days.  

My question is, assuming this guy is HIV positive, what is the chance he passes it on to me? I have learned from your earlier posts that no documented HIV infection case has been found from only forttage and I belive frottage is safe from HIV, but does this apply to my case especially I have this irritation feeling on my penis? Do I need to take any test or can I pass it and move on? I am worried about this.

Thanks a lot for your kind help in advance and I look forward to your reply!

Sincerely,
Jason
You had no risk.

Unprotected insertive anal/vaginal sex with HIV+ partner
Sharing drug works, (needles) with an HIV+ person
HIV+ mother to her unborn child.

If you are not in any of these categories, you had no risk.

You wrote..........."The problem is, the masturbation he gave me was intense and I felt my penis tingling and irritated at that time."
"Intense" masturbation will often leave our genitals tingling and irritated, but that does NOT open the door for HIV.
Peace
Greenlydia
Thanks a lot Greenlydia I will move on and keep such safe sex practice