HIV Prevention Community
my penis is partially inside to her virgina

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

i visited to the adult massage parlor and she gave me a blow job with condom. then she took off the condom and hold my penis to put it (partially of my penis) into her Virgina for about 40sec (max 1 min). i don't know during that time, she came or not.then she give me a hand job and climaxed. i just so worry about that i might be high risk to get HIV from this situation.
Avatar n tn
You had unprotected intercourse with a women of questionable health status, yes you are at risk for contracting an STD (including HIV). I would recommend not having sex with anyone you don't tell this to until you get tested. (get tested after 6 weeks and then again at 3 months) You might go ahead and go to a doctor now and see what they say.