HIV Prevention Community
needles

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

needles

i was at a rave last night and i got poked by a syringe. im really panicing. wat r the chance of me getting hiv? should i go get tested. . i been looking at the other questions or forums and none really answer my question. i know hiv doesnt live long outside long enough. please get back to me
by joeyy, Feb 24, 2010 12:41AM
ok i have a question i went to a rave and once there people were saying the aids crew was there. i didnt know wat that was. we were dancing and my friend got poked with a needle. he is freaking out. idk if its possible for u to get poked with an infected needle and gets aids. wat r the possibility of some1 going up to you and poking and injecting u w/ the infected blood? any answer would be appreciated thanks very much
Avatar n tn
i got poked last ntie as well