HIV Prevention Community
needles

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

needles

i was at a rave last night and i got poked by a syringe. im really panicing. wat r the chance of me getting hiv? should i go get tested. . i been looking at the other questions or forums and none really answer my question. i know hiv doesnt live long outside long enough. please get back to me
by joeyy, Feb 24, 2010 12:41AM
ok i have a question i went to a rave and once there people were saying the aids crew was there. i didnt know wat that was. we were dancing and my friend got poked with a needle. he is freaking out. idk if its possible for u to get poked with an infected needle and gets aids. wat r the possibility of some1 going up to you and poking and injecting u w/ the infected blood? any answer would be appreciated thanks very much
i got poked last ntie as well