negative
I just want to post this last post to make people who have anxiety such as myself feel better.  Over the summer i had unprotected sex with 2 girls and was so paranoid and thought i had all these symptoms of HIV.  So i finally got tested and it was negative, as most other people on this site tested.  And as soon as i tested negative all of my symptoms went away as well as my anxiety.  Good luck to all, just wanted to post this to make people hopefully less stressed out.
ps.  hopefully to ease anxiety for the more paranoid people, i have recieved blowjobs from around 80 girls and had protected sex with around 50 girls.  PEOPLE SHOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT CONTRACTING HIV FROM THOSE TWO WAYS.
CONGRATS BRO!!
CONGRATS BRO!!
....I am in the same boat as you man...the only thing is I'm still a little worried about it :(  I had unprotected sex with 2 girls as well.  I was on break from my girlfriend when it happened and now Im back with her....so I'm always freaking out about HIV because I dont want to give HIV to her and I dont want to end things between us (So i cant get over it).  How many weeks were you tested??  Did you wait out the 6 months?  Glad to hear you are neg!
Hey thanks, I actually just got tested and it is 5 months since my most recent exposure.  Im sure youll be negative too.  The doctor actually told me i was very low risk whn i told her i was straight and had unprotected sex with 2 girls.  So dont be worried and once you test negative im sure your mind will be easied.  I feel so much better after i tested and i dont have any symptoms anymore.
Yeah...I was tested 5 times all the way up to 19 weeks.  My doc also sais i was a low risk....its just a freaky thing!  I think I should do the same thing as you and move on with my life.  Thanks man for your words...take care and have fun with your life!