HIV Prevention Community
negative
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

negative

I just want to post this last post to make people who have anxiety such as myself feel better.  Over the summer i had unprotected sex with 2 girls and was so paranoid and thought i had all these symptoms of HIV.  So i finally got tested and it was negative, as most other people on this site tested.  And as soon as i tested negative all of my symptoms went away as well as my anxiety.  Good luck to all, just wanted to post this to make people hopefully less stressed out.
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
ps.  hopefully to ease anxiety for the more paranoid people, i have recieved blowjobs from around 80 girls and had protected sex with around 50 girls.  PEOPLE SHOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT CONTRACTING HIV FROM THOSE TWO WAYS.
Blank
CONGRATS BRO!!
Blank
CONGRATS BRO!!
....I am in the same boat as you man...the only thing is I'm still a little worried about it :(  I had unprotected sex with 2 girls as well.  I was on break from my girlfriend when it happened and now Im back with her....so I'm always freaking out about HIV because I dont want to give HIV to her and I dont want to end things between us (So i cant get over it).  How many weeks were you tested??  Did you wait out the 6 months?  Glad to hear you are neg!
Blank
Hey thanks, I actually just got tested and it is 5 months since my most recent exposure.  Im sure youll be negative too.  The doctor actually told me i was very low risk whn i told her i was straight and had unprotected sex with 2 girls.  So dont be worried and once you test negative im sure your mind will be easied.  I feel so much better after i tested and i dont have any symptoms anymore.
Blank
Yeah...I was tested 5 times all the way up to 19 weeks.  My doc also sais i was a low risk....its just a freaky thing!  I think I should do the same thing as you and move on with my life.  Thanks man for your words...take care and have fun with your life!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
HIV Prevention Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...