nervous...
Hello I am 27 and 2 months ago I sleeped with a hooker. While I haven't had another partner since then I did go all the way with that girl. She gave me head without a condom for about seven to ten minutes. We put on the condom and I did penetrate her, however; didn't go too deep for she complained it hurt. When the deed was done almost immediately I feelt fluish and started coughing/sneezing. This freaked mme out cause this has never happened before and this was the first time I messed around with a hooker. On the drive home I got really exhausted like falling asleep behind the wheel tired which scared me some more. Now I was suffering several months prior to extreme stress before I quit my job and had similar sleep spells. The following day I sleeped longer then normal and still feelt tired but the flu sypmtoms gone. Weeks later, I got a sore thoart and mouth sore under my inner lip. (I do chew on erasers and pens as a bad habit) Again within a day or two they came and went. One night I woke up to go to the rest room noticed the upper part of my shirt was damp. Now I am a sweater but only around my neck. I took a blood test as part of my physical and they said I got a low testorone count but said that's all that's wrong. A week later I started feeling weird in my knees like I hit my funny bone problem was it would come and go like a few moments but nothing extreme and would happen so rarely. I chalked that up to excercise pains cause I'm trying to get back into running again. I also found out the blood test didn't include stds... so I would like to know what chances are that I'm infected?
I would like to also add when I eat now I get flem in my thoart which has been going on for a week now.
The chances that you were infected are zero- you had protected sex.