HIV Prevention Community
nervous...

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

nervous...

Hello I am 27 and 2 months ago I sleeped with a hooker. While I haven't had another partner since then I did go all the way with that girl. She gave me head without a condom for about seven to ten minutes. We put on the condom and I did penetrate her, however; didn't go too deep for she complained it hurt. When the deed was done almost immediately I feelt fluish and started coughing/sneezing. This freaked mme out cause this has never happened before and this was the first time I messed around with a hooker. On the drive home I got really exhausted like falling asleep behind the wheel tired which scared me some more. Now I was suffering several months prior to extreme stress before I quit my job and had similar sleep spells. The following day I sleeped longer then normal and still feelt tired but the flu sypmtoms gone. Weeks later, I got a sore thoart and mouth sore under my inner lip. (I do chew on erasers and pens as a bad habit) Again within a day or two they came and went. One night I woke up to go to the rest room noticed the upper part of my shirt was damp. Now I am a sweater but only around my neck. I took a blood test as part of my physical and they said I got a low testorone count but said that's all that's wrong. A week later I started feeling weird in my knees like I hit my funny bone problem was it would come and go like a few moments but nothing extreme and would happen so rarely. I chalked that up to excercise pains cause I'm trying to get back into running again. I also found out the blood test didn't include stds... so I would like to know what chances are that I'm infected?
I would like to also add when I eat now I get flem (phlegm) in my thoart which has been going on for a week now.
The chances that you were infected are zero- you had protected sex.