one crazey night
i am hoping you can put my mind at ease, i am traveling round asian and while in chiang mai i ended up with a 19 yr old sex worker. we had sex forabout 2-3mins after finishing i pulled out to find the condom had broken. i panicked but she didnt, she said she was clean as i was freaking out at the time and still am she kept saying that she gets checked every month and her last one was 3wks ago. i am uncircumsized and realy worried this make me more at risk. i washed when it happened and again when i got home that night. it doesnt look like i have any cuts on my penis, what are the chances?

2
1. i am ok

0
2. or i am not
Since your condom broke, you may have been exposed to HIV risk so need to get tested at 3 months post-exposure to get a conclusive result on your HIV status. Circumcision only reduces HIV transmission chance, not eliminates it altogether.
Hi Scare I am not an expert on HIV but I have read a lot, I got this from the body home page, they are big on HIV just as Medhelp. I will post what they wrote about female to male transmission, let say the lady you had sex with was hiv+.

Women are much more likely than men to become infected by an HIV positive heterosexual partner, according to a study released in August, 1997.

Scientists now believe female-to-male transmission is rare. Women were about eight times more likely than men to become infected by their HIV positive partners. The probability of HIV-positive women infecting their male partners with the virus was found to be significantly low.

Here is the link if you wish to read more,
http://www.thebody.com/content/art446.html

I hope your testing will be in your favor.