oral sex/hiv/cuts/hygene
Hi, I'm getting mixed messages of oral sex n hiv w gum disease/cuts wounds in mouth wheather hiv can be transmitted this way or not. One website is telling me it can while others are not I'm reading forums and its all saying no risk yet some say slight and some even say poor hygene will make it easier to trasmit, please steer me in the correct answer to my worried questions, thanx so much!
Oral sex is Zero risk,cuts or no cuts,their have never been any substantiated causes of hiv being transmitted via oral sex just here say.The best advice one can give you is stop trolling the internet,its just going to confuse you and provide you with bogus information.Look at the controversy and panic the hiv window period has caused because so many hiv info sites are providing false and outdated information.Rely on the facts and ignore the fiction.
Ok, thanku, I want to test just to ease my stress in two weeks it will be 3 months since the time of my situation. Should I wait the full 3 months to get accurate results or is it fine n will geet accruate results now?
If you go ahead and test at 3 Months you find that your result will come back negative because you never had a risk of hiv transmission in the first place.
Ok, thankyou! Then ill wait at the 3 month marker an test then! Thanx for your help again!:)
Thanku for ur replys, so why exactly is there zero risk for hiv transmission threw oral sex w cuts/sores or without them as well..... ?
Saliva contains over a dozen different enzymes and proteins that inhibit HIV transmission.
Ok, thanx,how do the enzymes and proteins inhibit? The hiv transmission, how is it done? And what exactly does, inbibit mean? Like what is it In the enzymes and proteins that dos that? Do u know? ...thanx...
HIV virus is active with the enzymes and proteins it deactivates it. Basically destroys the infectability of the virus.

If you want to know how/why it does that then you will have to google the research and read it and talk with the researchers.
Hi, ok thanx, I researched. It talks about the person receiving oral sex can't get it because the saliva with the enzymes and protiens ihibits the hiv transmission, but it dosent talk about someone performing oral sex and the enzymes and protiens doing the same thing in inhibitating the virus that way.....do you know any different or anything else about this for the person on the performing end.
Saliva is the same for both. No risk.