p24
hi
I want to ask if it is par pripdadu who will not produce antibodies (extremely low risk and still existing) and will go on to test combo, duo, ELISA, etc. 4 generations where the P24 test / antibody. Antibodies are not detectable but P24 is found? I know that these cases are related to poor immune system, a low number of white blood cells, etc. provided during P24 but will remain in the body until they bind to the antibody thus until antibodies in circulation. Is this assertion correct?
The view is split--some HIV specialists say that p24 antigen will peak at 4 weeks and then disappear as antibodies are produced,others say that p24 antigen will remain detectable for months after infection.
yes, I know:] actually my question is that if antibodies are not detectable antigen and remains so until it is able to build on the antibody. Is it good?
I read a few cases where people did not have antibodies but were tested for p24 antigen positive. or PCR and other methods
I added these people will have some bad immune system
Look,the bottom line here is that if you were infected and had a DUO at 4 weeks 99% of people would test positive for antigen and or antibodies.When looking for antigen poor immune systems have nothing to do with it.