HIV Prevention Community
penetration with no condom and no ejaculation,is there a risk?

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

I am a 23 year old girl and I had an unprotected sex for only two minutes with a guy 3 days ago.He was not supposed to penetrate without using condoms but he did.He did it for two minutes,then he ejaculated on my abdomen(no ulcers on my abdomen).I am really worried about the pre-ejaculate fluid (even for two minutes) cause I have read this fluid is potentially infectious.I have also had an oral sex with no condom on his penis and again no ejaculation in the mouth,but I have read that the risk is low.His first ejaculation was after the oral sex,on my abdomen and his second ejaculation was after penetration for 2 minutes,again on my abdomen.I am not sure about his HIV status.I also cannot wait 3 months to do the test,cause it is too late and my lover wants to have sex with me in the coming week,I seriously do not want him to get infected.consequently, there is a vital need to know about my status to prevent from infecting my lover.I would be grateful if you could reply as soon as possible.
thanks for your help and patience
You don't need ejaculation to transmit HIV or other STDs. Use condoms uith your lover until you can get a conclusive negative result which is 3 months post exposure or you may ask the other guy to go test if he has not had other exposures in the past three months.
Thanks for the quick answer Teak,but the guy says that he has not had other exposures in the past 3 months and nothing is wrong with him.He does not accept to go test.I would certainly ask my lover to use condom,but I am afraid about other things: should I prevent him from doing cunnilingus?or rubbing his penis to my vaginal secretions( I mean with no penetration)?should I avoid oral sex?what else should I do?you know sex with these limitations could be somehow weird for him,and should I still take other tests for other STDs except HIV?considering that I had been vaccinated for hepatitis B before?
hiv is transmitted through...

unprotected vaginal/anal intercourse
sharing iv drug works
mother to child

it is not transmitted through...

oral sex
rubbing
fingering

use a condom for penetrative sex until you test at 3 months
I am also confused cause It is really difficult for me to perceive that only 2 minutes penetration without condom can infect me.is that true?at least the risk should be low,shouldn't it?
Thank anyway
common sense tells you that the longer one is exposed...the greater the risk.  with that being said...hiv can also be present in pre-seminal fluid.

a risk is a risk...and if you want to know your status then you need to test.  it's as simple as that.
thanks to the devoted mother!!!
Am I still in the exposure of other STDs risks?like hepatitis C?do the tests for other STDs also need a 3 months period waiting?
this is the hiv forum and we try not to cross over into other fields.  if you have other health concerns...please post in the appropriate forums.
sorry to bother you mum,but I forgot to mention that the penetration was not a complete one,it was only with the head of the penis,is there any difference?I think not but I want to be sure in case...
thanks a lot. xxxo
hhhuuummmmmmmmmm...

doesnt ejaculate and pre-ejaculate come from the HEAD of the penis?

I visisted my  new  boyfriend ,   last  three weeks   and  i did  not want to have sex with  ,  so  i decided that  he  must  rub  his  penis in my vigina (vagina)  and the head of his  penis was on  my  vigina (vagina) for few minytes .  he    ejacualted  on my abdomen .  he just  find  out that he is  HIV  postive.  i  went Testing  for my HIV  and my  result  were Negative .  what  are my   chances  ,  i am  so scare and stressed . please  advise