HIV Prevention Community
please advice
About This Community:

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

please advice

i'm 25 years old.

i'm so worried and i wish you would help me with this, i have been with someone last week , we slept together for like 5 nights and usually it was like he was rubbing his penis against my anus, but i didn't let him inside me at all, as i mentioned, it was all rubbing against me, sometimes he had the top of his penis on my anus for few seconds before i use my hand to stop it, but i didn't let it slide in at all.

i also did some sucking, i don't have any cuts in my mouth but i have one broken tooth which sometimes bleed when i brush my teeth

now it is like 1 week since he left, and i started to feel like my upper mouth or little bit deeper is itching and i started to have productive cough and i have mucus between my nose and throat, i don't know if that could be a symptom for HIV?

i don't have headache and i don't feel like sweeting while i'm sleeping and i have no rash, sometimes i feel like sweeting when i go down stairs or walk for some time, i felt like i might have a fever but i checked it and it was 37.

i have been to the sauna every day for last few days and i was taking a very cold shower directly after coming out of the sauna and one day i remember i went out from the health club with just a tshirt and i felt little bit cold after.

i have to mention also that i sometimes have kind of pain sides of body, like near of the kidnies and stomache when i wake up.

i decided to call the guy who was with me and i asked him if he can do some testing and he did a test in this clinic
http://www.reddoorclinic.org/
and he had this test:
http://www.orasure.com/products/default.asp?cid=17&subx=3&sec=3

and he told me it was negative.

i also asked him if he have been with anybody before we have been together and he saied it was like 2 monthes before when he did something with someone.

now i'm really feeling like crazy searching internet everywhere and can't work or do anything thinking about it, it is like a cycle you go into and it is making me more and more crazy and trying to convince myself there is symptoms, like when i go to toilet i look if i have diarrhea , only one day i had diarrhea but i think it was because of some food i had, because it was nothing next day or the day before .. it was just like one time diarrhea.

Finally i found you and i wish you would help me with your advice.

i'm in egypt and we don't have those HIV clinic around like in USA, all i can think of is to go do a blood test but of what i have read it wouldn't show nothing before 3 monthes.

i found a place which i can go to do rapid test , how long before i should go to this test ?

Please advice.

Thanks a million.