HIV Prevention Community
please help me

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

please help me

Hi, one year ago i went to a hiv clinic as a rapid test sales man, there i helped to draw blood from a patient without gloves, nothing bad occured, but then i got worried so i got tested by elisa three months later and it was negative. I forgot that event but remained obsessed about hiv. After that i had a trip to china and went to a legitimate massage parlor and had thai massage. It was not an erotic massage but i guess i slept for some minutes during massage and after that i started to wonder what if that woman inserted my penis into her vagina or sucked it when i was asleep or she did something to me that i cant remember. Because it was my first massage and i couldnt believe there was no sexual act. So three months after that i got ten rapid tests from our company and tested myself and all were negative. But when testing i touched the sample wells of tests and again i got worried if there was virus in tests so after 3 months i got 5 tests from company and tested. This time three test showed lines in both hiv1 and hiv2 regions and two tests were negative. I was shocked so i got 50 tests the next days and tested myself with them during the next 2 weeks and all those 50 tests were negative. I never had a sexual act or drug use or needlestick but still i am worried for these three scenarios especially for those three probably positive rapid tests. The rapid tests dont have fda but are vastly used in asian and african countries and are usaid approved. What should i do?
I talked about these situations to my wife and she told me there is nothing to worry so we had  sex during those months. My wife usually doesnt catch cold easily but some weeks ago exactly two weeks after our sex she got fever and soar throat and night sweat. I always tell to myself i didnt do anything risky but i am still concerned. Please help me.
Move along, you do not have an HIV concern.
Do you suggest me to test again by elisa? Although i am scared to get tested again. Or are you sure i am ok?
What do you not understand about, "you do not have an HIV concern"?
What do you mean?
I mean you got an answer and then asked the same question again. STOP TESTING AND FIND  THERAPIST.
You mean mental therapist?
YES
I know you will ask why and here is why, "remained obsessed about hiv"-obsessive thoughts, irrational thoughts- "started to wonder what if that woman inserted my penis into her vagina or sucked it when i was asleep or she did something to me that i cant remember"

And testing as total from what I can count of 60+ tests.

We can't help you with your anxiety and obsession, only a therapist can. This forum can't be of any help to you for that.
Ok you are right but please note that my finger was cut and wounded when i touched the sample pads of rapid tets, am i safe even now?
Reread everything I wrote.
Ok i try to forget it and move back to my normal life. Thanks
Thanks again! I was reassured by your omments, bu my question:
Som days ago i did a normal checkup test including hiv1/2,
In the lab record it was written
Result: 0.25
Non reactive or = 1
Chemiluminescence highly sensitive method was used
My concern is that
1  what i is the number 0.25 ?
2 Can i be sure i am negative?
3 What if it means that numbers above 1 are negative , an below 1 positive?
Thanks alot,

I meant it was written
Result:0.25
Less than ( or =) 1   Reactive
My last comment i correct,  am i safe????
I should mention that i never did a risky act during these months. And that the lab technician told me i am ngative,
you do NOT have hiv.  stop the testing insanity and seek a mental health professional if you are not able to accept your status.
Thanks lizzie. It was. Routine checkup and hiv was only a part of it,

So do u mean that the number 0.25 means i am negative?
It was cited in the record by the mathematical symbol that the numbers below 1 are non reactive

So what is the number 0.25 ?
.25 IS BELOW 1

you don't have hiv.  as a matter of fact...you NEVER had a risk to begin with.

accept your NEGATIVE status and move on with your life.
The last question
Are always the numbers below the reference numbers like 1, always negative in all tests?
I mean what if in the test i did the numbers below 1 are positive?
I  Am not so familiar with mathematical symbols

Thanks,
it was written CLEARLY on your test result:

Result. 0.25
Less than 1. Non reactive
Equal or above 1. Reactive

now move along...YOU NEVER HAD AN EXPOSURE and are worrying needlessly.
No, it was written
Or = 1   reactive
Sorry i cant type mathematical symbols here
I am convinced i am safe
thanks
below 1 is negative and your test was below 1

FOR THE LAST TIME...YOU NEVER HAD AN EXPOSURE AND NEVER NEEDED TESTING
Thanks a lot :)