HIV Prevention Community
pls answer me

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

pls answer me

Had sex with a csw, having loose erection still she put condom. Trying hard to penetrate her but no full erection.

She felt my condom had become loose, it had become loose during insertion she adjusted it when my penis covered condom was inside her vagina. she too had loose vagina,then i ejaculated and withdrew. the condom was still there with semen.in it but was loose as i still did not have a strong erection. can condom roll back and be again on penis during sex. if condom loose can her vaginal liquid enter the condom.It was not too loose to drop inside her though as i was thrusting her being above her

Its 4 weeks now had burning during urination  and passing stools during first week, feverish, itchy skin,pain ful puss filled pimples on hand abdomen and between fingers.lack of appetite, thrush in tongue., pain in thighs and stiffness in thighs, but no fever. extreme malaise. never felt so inactive. had abrasions on hand when i licked her breasts and removed the condom.no other sexual activity. lethargic feeling, Should I test for hiv? and for what other stds? and at what periods. blandness on tongue and dry cough. very itchy skin.
You did not have a risk for HIV. The condom did not break and stayed on your penis giving you the proper coverage.

If you want info on STD's please post in the STD community.
Hi medhelp community.

I tested for HIV, VDRL, heamo analysis(blood test) , urine test.

at 6 weeks mark as advised by medical practioner in India, HIV is non reactive (elisa 3rd generation). vdrl again non reactive but at 9weeks now feeling very tired always feverish, I suspect I have contracted syphilis as there is a big rash on the soles of my feet. and huge amount of sores on the soles of both my feet. I also have a sore on the tip of my penis which is very painful and healing now. also passing urine or stools always have a burning sensation, also tired and painful legs. Please advise as all the confidence recieved from the negative tests are now gone and I am again become quite anxious about HIV or sysphilis or any other STD. The docter at 6weeks mark had said if tests are non reactive then It should be scabies and medicated me with promethrin and those pimples have reduced significantly now including itching. Please advise can my -ve HIV test result can change in test after 14 weeks or three month mark. Please advise about vaccinations or tests that I should undergo or is it any other STD that I shoauld worry???? pleasee help
NO your test result will not change.  why?  you never had a risk.  you're not going to test positive for something that you dont have.

kindly move on...you do not have a hiv concern