pls confirm risk

I did take time to read the forums, but would like a confirmation to put my mind at ease.  Here is the situation...

About 4 yrs ago, I had unprotected blowjob (i received) from a csw.  About 3 years ago, I had protected sex with csw.  Never had any problems or symptoms.  Last year I had protected sex in June and again in Sept. In October, my wife and I got rashes on outer thigh.  No fever or anything. At end of year, wife got flu fever no rash (I think it was the flu) everyone eventually got sick.  Last week the rash on outer thigh appeared again.

Base on my research, my risk is extremely low approaching non-existent and a test is not warranted.  I had a negative test 6 years ago and these are the only incidences since.  Can you please confirm.

Thank, thank, thank you for your response.
You didn't have a low risk, you didn't have a risk at all.
thanks for your response.  based on what i read, i would have some risk, but it doesn't appear testing is warranted due to the how low it is.
You didn't have a low risk, you didn't have a risk at all for HIV.