HIV Prevention Community
pls,help me! finger into my anus!!!!

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

pls,help me! finger into my anus!!!!

I am freaking out. I was messing around with a guy 4 days ago.
then he decided to finger me. he kept fingering me and then I noticed some blood  as a result of cutting me inside my anus.my boy !!!!!!
but i dont know his fingers is good enough,maybe,maybe have a cut where is blooding..(it is my imagination)
plz, tell me .Was this a risk?
if he is HIV+ ,  have cuts in his fingers, and my anus have some blood. i did research they said its possible for  HIV fluid to enter to my blood strem...."equal with unprotected anal sex " is that right?
I'm hoping to get a more definitive answer here.  Please help. pls pls....
The good life of peace
Tags: anus, Finger, HIV, Blood
You never had an exposure.  HIV is not transmitted by fingering.

HIV is transmitted by;
Unprotected penetrative anal and/or vaginal sex
Sharing works with other IV drug users
Mother to child
If you know him, just ask if he's free of all sti's. but you shouldn't be freaking out too much. As this happened last night. If you can't get in touch with that guy, go to your GP and see if they can provide you with PEP. It may reduce the risk of contracting HIV.
So don't stress too much just contact him or contact your doctor. :) good luck
Oh,thought it happened last night :( my bad!! Just try to contact that guy again or just stop worrying and get tested after 6 weeks. DON'T LOOK FOR SYMPTOMS ON HIV FORUMS. As I am going thought your stage and I know what it's like.
What? That is total bs. He didn't have an exposure, doesn't need nPEP nor does he even need testing even if the other person was HIV positive. Please to post incorrect information on this forum.
Sorry, don't know why my reply appeared million times :( I was just giving him precautions as he doesn't know othe guys HIV status and he's not sure if the other guys had cut on his finger AND he is sure that he bled. Sorry if my advices sounded like BS :(
It didn't just sound like, it was.
Thank you for response, although it reliefs me since I'm too scared about it. But my concern is that my anus have some blood, and  if his fingers have deep and bleeding cuts, when he was fingering my anus ,if  equal with unprotected anal sex because  HIV transmission takes place inside the body !!
hope your reply again
thx for u reply ...
he said he is HIV- ,but i dont believe him at all~