possible exposure.......
I have more factors it seems, x had a rash in his arm pit,,,didnt bug me till now, I had a chancroid above private area, which also didnt seem like hiv till now,,,I know you cant diagnose with out test, but shingles and chancroid- which is connected to hiv too, seems I have in my mind...now what,,wait and go crazy....please let me know if this could be something else, all the info I can find seem s to be hiv only, shyphilis has different kind of ulcer, and no shingled..really want to be negative, but is hard to imagine now
i'm sorry...but what does your x having a rash in his armpit have to do with anything?

do you live in the united states?  has a doctor diagnosed you with a chancroid or is this self diagnosis made over the internet?
I found a pic of it online forget name but of course it was another one of those poss symptoms, could be from anything though,,no I was only diagnosed with shingles,,the chancroid could also be Hidradenitis suppurativa, which would be fine cause it has no connection with hiv..Sorry, just hate waiting, never had anything like shingles before, and I hate it,,,Also hate internet, but when all you have is wait time,,and your stressed over it, seems to be the only way to feel better, and try to convince self of other possible results
Read my latest journal.

Sorry to tell you, but Google University does not award MDs.