HIV Prevention Community
possible exposure??

If you believe you have been exposed to HIV and want help to judge your risk, would like advice about HIV testing, or have questions about the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices, this is the site for you.

possible exposure??

Hi all,
i may be over reacting here.. but we all know how our mind can make up crazy stories and drive us crazy.. so im looking for other opinions right now.. to help calm my thoughts and fears..

recently i had met a girl, and we spent a night together, things got very heated, and we were both naked.. i was rubbing my penis against her clitoris and vagina, there was NO penetration.. but after doin this for about 3 / 4 mins.. my penis slid inside her by mistake, but only the tip.. i pulled it out before it got any deeper, and we stopped there... and did not carry on.. as none of us had any condoms ...

is this potential exposure at all??
my brain is goin crazy here...
so happy to have found this site to help in these anxious moments..

You are contradicting yourself. Either you did not penetrate or you did. Only you would know.
Well like I said , whilst rubbing her clitoris with my penis, only the tip of my penis slid in, literally for a split second and I immediately pulled it out and stopped .. Is this considered penetration? Not trying to make it sound less than it was.. That's really what happened ..  I jst want to know if this was risky at all .. ? Been feelin really so worried about it ...
Then you penetrated her. Yes there was a possible risk but on the lower side.