HIV Prevention Community
possible hiv symptons

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

possible hiv symptons

hi everyone, i had unprotected sex 11 and a half weeks ago. i went to get test a week after because i was a bit worried, they said come back in a couple of weeks. i had a couple of white spots on my throat, i went to the doctors and asked him about it he said i have tonsillitis, put me on a weeks antibiotics. this went away, and about a week ago (about 8 weeks after my tonsilitis) a couple of white spots appeared in the same place, i read that this can be a sign of hiv, so i went to get sti tested again and she said id still be in the incubation period. what would be chances i have contracted this virus as im very nervous? this was a one off and the girl said she was clean.
You can obtain your conclusive test result 3 months post exposure.
i got tested last week and she said that im still in the incubation period, would it show if i had do you think?