HIV Prevention Community
protecte

A place to get help from others in assessing your risk of HIV, getting advice about HIV testing or the effectiveness of condoms or risks associated with specific sexual practices.

protecte

Thank you for this resource.  I've read many answers to questions similar to mine, but due to my anxiety and the feeling that my situation is unique (as everyone tends to believe) I feel I should explain.

I had two encounters on a trip.  The first I performed unprotected cunnilingus and analingus on a sex trade worker as she gave me a "handjob".  The second, I had protected sex but then noticed traces of blood afterwords!!!  I think she was menstruating... partially.  I showered after, I couldn't really notice anything on me but my judgement was not very sharp (clearly!) at that time with all of the drinking.

I did a little reading and apparantly HIV sex trade workers in this country (thailand) is common.  Also, I brushed me teeth about 7 hours before that and noticed a little blood in my spit from brushing my gums hard.

What would you think are the chances of me contracting HIV or another STD from these stupid, stupid actions?
You didn't have a risk of contracting HIV in the stiuations you've provided.