protected sex
About 7 weeks ago i had vaginal sex with a prostitute i used protection being a latex condom, mind you this is the first and only time doing this ,i know stupid me. There was no kissing  or me giving her oral she did perform oral on me though,which the condom was being used at that time aswell, there was very minimal skin contact i had all my clothes on and the intercourse was no longer than 10 minutes. Im really worried  because  four days after the encounter i started feeling burning after urination, no discharge but a  mild burn after i  i was done urinating  also a little bit  of urine would dribble afterwards ,i went to my local planned parenthood told them the story and symptoms and they topk a urine sample and proscribed me a 7 day dosage of doxycycline which burn continued for a couple weeksafter, and then slowly got milder till it was gone and clinic called me back with negative results for chlamydia and ghonneria still unsure what i may have contracted i did alot of research on the web which only made me look into every detail of what i may have . I never really look at my penis much before and since the incodent ive noticed small bumps around my penis head and little patch of maybe 20 white heads which come out like blackheads  on upper shaft which i dont see why i would get anything on protected part and not  unprotected i also noticed my tongue is white  just looking for a answer been havestress and anxiety lately dont know if its the guilt  mplaying with my ming or what
Has nothing to do with HIV as you were NEVER at risk for infection.
would it be to soon to take a test for hiv ?
NO RISK = NO TESTING NEEDED